We would like to welcome all new and returning students and families to False Creek Elementary School for 2017-2018. We hope you all had a wonderful summer. Click on the links below for information about our Parent Advisory Council (PAC) along with current programs and events:
Online Sports Day Orders are now closed. If you missed the ordering deadline, you may still purchase concession items on Sports Day.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s Pink Day False Creek shirt event!
Sales have now ended for the February 22nd Anti-Bullying Pink Shirt Day. We’ll let you know on our website and via email if the t-shirt will be offered again this year.
- Go to falsecreek.
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code FCHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends False Creek
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
PAC is hosting the Sports Day Concession on Thursday, May 19th. Online ordering is now closed. Food and drink items will be available for purchase on sports day.
We will also need volunteers to help with set up, food preparation, food distribution and clean up. If you can spare 40 minutes, we can use your help! Please add your name to our Sports Day Volunteer Sign Up Sheet.
Thank you for supporting this PAC activity!