PAC has many activities taking place over the next few weeks – please mark your calendars!
Holiday Bazaar Donation Collection
- Monday, December 5th until Monday, December 11th.
- We are looking for new and gently used toys, recipe books and novels, garden items, kitchen gadgets, vases, picture frames, sports items, arts and crafts, small household items – anything that is suitable for gifts for parents/grandparents/siblings, etc…
- Please – NO STUFFIES and NO CLOTHING.
- Bring donations inside the front entrance to the school.
- Monday, December 5th until Friday, December 8th.
- Daily from 8:30-9am AND 3:00-3:45pm in the LIBRARY
- A fundraiser to support our library.
- Great opportunity to purchase new books and small items in time for the holiday season!
- Thanks to all volunteers who are helping with morning and after school sales.
Pub Night and Gift Basket Raffle
- Wednesday, December 5th from 6:30-9:00pm at The Wicklow Pub (610 Stamps Landing)
- Cost: $20 (includes shared snacks and a drink)
- Adults only – unfortunately no childminding will be offered for this event.
- All funds raised go directly to support school-related activities and additional supplies for students.
- GREAT RAFFLE ITEMS including Kids Market gift certificates, Dockside Restaurant gift card, Big White ski passes and more!
- PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
Friday Morning Social for parents/guardians
- Friday, December 7th and 15th from 9:00-9:30am in front of the gym
- A new event for parents/guardians to visit in a casual setting
- Come join us for coffee/tea and meet new parents
Annual False Creek Carol Night
- Sunday, December 10th from 6:00 – 8:00pm.
- MEET AT THE CRYSTAL ARK NEXT TO KIDS ONLY MARKET at 6:00pm.
- We will be walking so please dress for the weather.
- PLEASE RSVP HERE for this event so we may be sure to have enough refreshments for everyone.
- Thanks to the False Creek South Neighbourhood Association for providing the funding for this favourite community event!