The Direct Donation Campaign is our PAC’s most substantial fundraising effort. It ensures that 100% of the money donated goes directly to fund school activities not paid for by the School District or Province.
Alternatively, you may complete this DIRECT DONATION FORM 2017-18 and submit it with payment to the school office.
Your donation goes towards whole or partial funding for:
- new fiction and non-fiction books for our library
- Chocolate Lily and Red Cedar book clubsArts and Culture:
- supplies for Knitting Club
- additional art supplies for intermediate students
Arts and Culture
- annual visit to the VSO (for all grades)
- music stands for intermediate band program
- an accompanist for the school choirs
- art workshops for all classes
- special performances for the whole school
Sports and Recreation
- Run Jump Throw equipment to introduce primary students to track and field skills
- team jerseys
- additional sports equipment
- week-long dance and sports workshops for each class
- grade 4 swim program
- grade 7 camping trip and year end celebration
Science and Technology
- science workshops for each class
- field trips
- additional classroom supplies
To maintain our current level of PAC support for school activities, we require approximately $10,000 annually. Last year we raised almost $9,00 with and the remaining funds coming from additional fundraising programs and events. This allowed us to maintain our level of support as well as fund some new activities and requests.
While we ask that each family consider a donation of $50 per student, any amount you are able to contribute is greatly appreciated. Donations of $10 or more are eligible for tax receipts.
Thanks to all families and supporters of False Creek PAC!