We are pleased to offer families online ordering and payment for our weekly PAC Lunches. Our lunch providers are F.U.E.L. Catering, Fresh Slice Pizza and Foodie Kids and our registration system is manged by Backpac Fundraising. All menu items meet the BC nutritional guidelines for school lunches.
The PAC Lunch Program is a PAC fundraising initiative and is expected raise more than $5,000 for 2017-18.
** This program is OPTIONAL. **
TO CREATE A PAC LUNCH ACCOUNT (MUST BE DONE AT THE START OF EACH YEAR) …
- Go to www.falsecreek.backpacfundraising.com
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code FCHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends False Creek Elementary
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
PAYMENTS – ONLINE ONLY: All our lunch order payments are processed through the lunch website and PayPal. No cheque or cash payments will be accepted unless agreed upon by the hot lunch coordinator.
REFUNDS – Refunds will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the order. No refunds will be issued for missed lunches due to absences.
ABSENT ON LUNCH DAY? – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your child will be absent and you would like to keep the lunch upon their return. If no message is received at that email address, the lunch will be shared with other students.
FIELD TRIPS: If your child’s class is attending a field trip on a PAC Lunch day, all the lunches will be refrigerated and distributed upon return to the school by the classroom teacher.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Please check the box when ordering if you are available Thursdays from 11:40 am – 12:10 pm.
If you have any questions about our lunch program or are unable to process a payment online, please contact Larissa Warrington, PAC Chair, at email@example.com or 604-908-4243.